4.12.2007

Young Hands' Writings

my brother gave me letters and drawings from my pamangkins cyrus and shaira- his kids. they've grown so close to me, i even consider them as my own kids! (pseudo mom!!!) ...

so these letters are special to me. hand written notes will always be timeless, and more genuine, specially if it comes from your loved ones... 'how are you', 'missing you' and 'take care of your health' ........

the drawings were that of a girl meeting a guy (hmm....), and a dragon coming out of a castle, and then there is another one with images of ducks, train, rabbit, etc... well, whatever these means to them that they relate to me, well, at least they are thinking of me! ;) it also shows the rich flow of imagination, as my kuya said they did not copy it from something. i just hope this interest in arts will not be suppressed, in the misconception that art will not give you a bright future. my dad says most artist become rich when they pass away... when they are posthumously honored by escalating the price of their works to 10-15 times while they are alive!

little hands... sweet words... greats artworks... BIG heart......i'd keep these in my office drawer so that each time i need to rekindle my thoughts on youthfulness, carefree spirit and genuine care, the reminder would just be inches away....



No comments: