9.03.2007

Othello, how are you?

othello... i met him last aug 30. we did not have a good start. he was sizing me up and did not seem to like me at first. as for me, i can only be very casual with him. i do not have a choice. i told mano i am so used to with his kind. and we will be breathing the same air for the next 4 days!!

second day, he kinda sent a different signal to me. i think now, we'll be friends... i was right. at 1 am, he did not let me sleep. he kept coming in and out of our room. he was lonely, very lonely. and we were there to keep him company.

third day, we rocked! we danced! we cuddled!

fourth day, he should not know i am leaving... i sneaked behind his back. no goodbyes... i shall return...


that was my encounter with my new canine friend! oh, i badly miss panda....

No comments: