9.14.2008

Sisses

isn't it amazing how God provides for us in so many little miraculous ways? i will tell you a prayer request of mine, which to others might seem a small request, but for me, it is a big deal.
when i stepped into UAE years ago, i've prayed for a sister who'll keep me companied coz i know how difficult it is to be home away from home. i only asked for just even one. and true to His promise, God has wonderfully interwoven the times when my sisses will come in and out of my life...

first was SHEY who used to be my flatmate. we shared almost 3 years together, and God opened up her eyes to His salvation. and then she got married, and she has to start her own life with jude... and then while shey was slipping away from my life (i mean, just physically), He gave me RIZA, who became my housemate too. she's the younger sis of my friend malou from our church in manila, and she has been a wonderful officemate and friend to me. we've shared christian struggles together and both of us have indeed grown in Him more... then, before she decided to move to another company and out of our villa, MANO came into the picture (see A Sister, A Confidante, A Friend). she was a collegemate back in the philippines, and God also opened her heart to His teachings... after almost 2 years, she has to move out of UAE, and then out of seemingly impossible providences, God gave me MONIQUE, who is a very good sister of mine wayback in the philippines...

but this is the most exciting of all--> in addition to monique, He gave me so many more such as kate, constance, icel, valerie, mommy sally, everlyn, kitty, narmi, nine, lea, mitch, melody, mona, beth, rhoda, alecks, and so many other sisters that i think i am spoilt for choice now! ;) and i'm really lovin' it!














each time i see them, i can't help but be amazed at how He takes care of my needs. truly nothing is impossible with Him. He may not give everything that we want, but i am pretty sure that He will give everything that we need. just keep your eyes open for all of it....

No comments: