12.10.2008

Wishful Thinking

if i have it my way, here is how i want to spend my week...

i will only have 4 working days for my main career, that is monday to thursday. and then on friday, that is when i will do my fling careers such as being a receptionist, a fastfood attendant, a tour guide, a researcher, or any other that is not inline with my main line of work. this will keep me from boredom, burnt out, and will make me a well-rounded person. this will also give me the opportunity to live up my long-forgotten wishlist of things to do...

and then on saturdays, that will be my off day... meeting up with friends, lazy afternoons, doing charity works, etc.

and then sundays, that would be worship day...

now, i have to find a company that will allow me to work for only 4x a week... otherwise, this will just really be --> wishful thinking ;)

No comments: