12.04.2006

"There stood by me.. the angel of God" by Albert Smith and E. Clark


ransacking thru my old journals has not only been a fun experience, but a very useful tool for timely and needed perspectives, specially on my rare 'crossroads moments' such as what i am going thru right now... wow, wouldn't you have known that this song made by Albert Smith which worked for me during the 'test of my life' (so my journal says!) in summer of 1991, will still hold water for me in 2006? God's truths are really timeless... however much we thought we have changed...

======================================================

I do not know what lies ahead,
the way I cannot see;
Yet One stands to be my guide,
He'll show the way to me.

I know who holds the future
And He'll guide me with His hands
With God things don't just happen
Everything by Him is planned;

So as I face tomorrow,
With its problems large and small
I'll trust the God of miracles
Give to Him my all.

I do not know how many days
Of life are mine to spend
But one who knows and cares for me
Will keep me til the end.

I do not know the course ahead
What joys and griefs are there;
But one is near who fully knows
I'll trust His loving care.

No comments: