1.01.2007

2006: The year that was...


well, wherever you browse your fingers to, you will see "the best of 2006", or "highlights of 2006", or anything to that effect. well, i'd gladly lift up that topic and apply it im my personal life... but instead of highlights, i'd be specific with my THANKSGIVING LIST.


and i'd apply also what we usually do for Annual Reports, that is statistical accounts of the progress of the different areas of the company:


365 days of living under the Father's grace and wise guidance
365 days of protection from danger for me and my family
365 days of health (senses, external and internal parts!) for me and my family
365 days of being able to freely read the Bible even in UAE
365 days of good sleep and good mornings
365 days of continuous online communication with friends all over the world!
365 days of relative peace in my family


313 days of being able to go to work, and providing a good work with good workmates
313 days of guidance in my work
52 days of being able to go to church, and providing good churches
52 days of rest times from work to enjoy with my friends
60 collective days of gloom which He turned into blessing-in-disguise
60 days of being with my family in the philipines
44 days of 45-min Friday calls to Philippines

30 days of vacation days with my family in the Philippines
27 days of celebrating the holiday season the Pinoy way!
12 month- ends of financial provisions to my family in the Philippines
12 Sundays with my MCBC family
15 collective days of reunion times and fellowship with friends and brethren! (priceless!)
7 days of non-stop birthday celebration in UAE

5 days of business-leisure trip to Qatar
5 days of business-leisure trip to Tunisia
5 days of business-leisure trips to Abu Dhabi
4 days of leisure trip to Hong Kong with Mom
4 days of leisure trip to Kalibo and Boracay
1 day leisure trip to Subic
1 day of resort family outing

provision for never-ending house renovation! haha!
new PC set to keep in touch with my loved ones!
new camera to capture the moments!


and the non-measurables:


early detection of my mom's trigeminal neuralgia

two new nephew and niece! they are soooooo cuteeeeee!!!!

the intact family that i have!

the friends i continue to have: MCBC, other churches, college, dorm, work, oh, ive a lot!
the friends i have re-united with: elem batchmates, high school classmates, dorm mates
the new friends i made: UAE, mid-east, europe, philippines, etc.

whew! the list can actually just go on and on.... and now, do you think there is even a space for complaint? ;)

No comments: