5.03.2007

The Butt of Jokes!

April 23 (make sure you read from the 'Major Blooper' entry and up to fully understand this trail)...

as asked in my previous blog... the answer is, i became the butt of jokes the whole time! looking at the 3 choices, i guess it was the least evil! with that line of thinking, i managed to handle the humor. they obviously did not get angry, and as to being taken as stupid, i had a lot of opportunity to redeem myself ;)

from my bosses, to my colleagues, to the other delegates, i had become so infamous! each opportunity they see to infuse my experience into a joke, they will! good thing i am not too touchy about it. i have to, or else it'd be a nightmare! haha! i just had to let is pass, and enjoy the rest of the trip!

and enjoying the trip is what i do best, despite the misfortunes that had happened to me! well, i do not know if i'd be given another chance to go there.... as i might miss my passport or my flight again, bwahahhaha!!!

anyways, all's well that ends well...

1 comment:

Cecile said...

interesting experience...full of emotions...hehe! okey lang yun...it happens ;)