2.17.2008

Formula for Love!



since it's love season, i'd share with you one thought-provoking statement Mano's hubby gave me...





one time, i was discussing with Mano if i'd behaved properly when i was talking to my crush, if my smile was ok, if what i said made sense, or if he'd talk to me again, or if he'd see me in a different light now. and you know us girls, talks like this would end up in a web of other topics, and we'd always end up not answering the basic questions.





she was online with her hubby. and i asked Mano to ask him his thought on this. he said:

"Naku, masyadong syentipik at analytical ang approach nyo. walang benepisyo dyan. basta pag pag-ibig, walang formula yan. kung ukol, bubukol." (tagalog)






"ohhh, you're approach is too scientific and analytical. there's no benefit in that. remember in love, there's no formula. if it will happen, it will happen! "





BANG!!! just a few words, compared to our 30-min talk, and i guess he pinned it down perfectly... i did not argue back after that. instead, i kept it in my heart. others consider it the X factor. i consider it the God's will factor ;)

No comments: