2.10.2008

Parting Away and Reunions

isn't it ironic that we usually gather together when someone departs from this world? ....

this one event has brought me and my relatives together after quite a long time. some i've known long before, the others were mere acquaintances.


i've also seen people whom i haven't encountered for a long time, like my neighbors in sta.mesa where i spent the first 20 years of my life! it's so nice to see them again.


i also met most of my neighbors. since i am always away, i've very obscure images of them, much less their names... i guess vice versa holds true.


and then, as to my friends, even if that was not the kind of reunion i had in mind, i saw these different groups of friends i have, as far back as my elementary days, to high school, college and different companies i've worked with.

ironic as it may seem, i actually find it necessary that you see these people giving each member of our family the support we needed. they are like ministering angels, willing instruments of our merciful God. i've proven that at times of great loss, no amount of money can heal a broken soul. so invest on good relationships and friendships...

No comments: